A few days ago D came home and mentioned that 'some lady' wanted to follow him on Twitter. What the heck?! What is Twitter? Next day, I hear that Oprah made her first 'tweet'. What the heck?! That same evening, Larry King is talking about it and how some celebrities have thousands of 'followers'.
Mostly out of curiosity, this morning I decided to find about what this Twitter thing is all about. I was amazed to find out that my little sister twitters!
I have now signed up for Twitter. I don't know how much I will be on there, but for those that twitter and would like to follow me, you can find me by clicking here.
So now, I can say that I Twitter, Facebook, have a blog, respond to emails, voicemail and texts. Who had time for anything else? I'll get to the dishes, cleaning and laundry later - after I check out who this 'lady' is that is following D!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Technology
at 12:36 p.m.
Labels: Technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I gave you an award, enjoy!
lol!! you are funny!!
Post a Comment