Thursday, April 23, 2009

[PROOF]

I like the theatre. In my early 20's, I used to go to Toronto almost every weekend to see a show. Here in Brandon, there are a couple of amateur theatre groups but nothing that compares to the caliber of work I used to see.

It is always exciting to see people you know on stage. I have been able to see a few of my fellow high school friends in various works (Hairspray, The Lord of The Rings)and you can't help feeling really happy for their success.

I am really happy and excited for my cousin (well, husband of my husband's cousin - close enough)who is in the show [Proof]. If you are in the Windsor area and want to see some first rate theatre (wish I could go!) I highly recommend you get your tickets!

Show runs April 25 - May 10 at the Windsor Theatre Festival. Click here for a trailer of the show and in case you are wondering, my cousin is Marc Bondy and yes, he is in the trailer!

0 comments: