A group of us (my friends here in Brandon - yes, I have friends here!)decided to take the kids out to the really nice water park in Souris. Libi wasn't able to go as she was at gymnastics camp and Chris had to stay home to do some therapy as he had missed a few days. I decided to take E and Sam and join the fun for a couple of hours.
This is a place I would really like to take the rest of the family but we will be leaving for Ontario soon and September is just around the corner. If we can't make it out this year we will be going next year. I really like Souris. It is a nice little town with lots to see and do.
Here are some pictures of some of us swimming!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
August 4
at 11:03 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment