Is that my brother Steve? If so, what a nerd ;) Congrats! So exciting! How come some people get all the gender luck with a nice even split? I tried soooo hard ... :) But boys are awesome!
Congrat's Janet, another boy, well one day i'm hoping to get a boy. I sure miss you and your wonderful family. I send my love and congrats. abrazos a ti tambien.
These are the adventures of a happy, stay at home mom and a busy univeristy professor dad of 2 girls, 1 son with Autism, and a newborn boy.
They both work hard and have been each others best friend for 14 years!
8 comments:
Congrats! How are you feeling? I hope all is going well!
That's cool, Janice and Dan! Wish you all the best with you new baby BOY. (They're definitely in style right now! haha)
I meant "Janet"!! Geeze, so sorry! :-)
Is that my brother Steve? If so, what a nerd ;) Congrats! So exciting! How come some people get all the gender luck with a nice even split? I tried soooo hard ... :) But boys are awesome!
Congratuations! This is great news. I hope you are feeling great with this pregnancy. Are you thinking of moving back any day soon?
Congrat's Janet, another boy, well one day i'm hoping to get a boy. I sure miss you and your wonderful family. I send my love and congrats. abrazos a ti tambien.
Congratulations Janet and familY!!!: ) SOOO exciting!!! I hope you are feeling well and happy over there!
cute pics Janet!
Post a Comment