Yesterday was my sister in law's wedding. We had such a great time and it was so neat to see all of her siblings together.
Here are just a few pictures that were taken.
10 years ago a picture similar to the one below was taken at my wedding. It is amazing to see how everyone has 'grown up'. Mom and dad still look the same!
I love this picture!
My girls were so happy for their Aunt and new Uncle - they love them so much!
L was so happy to hold the brides bouquet!
I can FINALLY call you Uncle!!!!
Sisters!
The original family
We love you!
I love my Uncle!
Yummy cake made by an awesome aunt!
The cake lady for the night (I didn't make the yummy cake):
Dancing!
Cousins!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day! 
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Wedding
at 12:15 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
yeah, it was an awesome day, wasn't it? seems like it was a long time ago...it's only been a month!
hope things are going well for you guys! we want to see pictures soon!
Post a Comment