My youngest sister-in-law is getting married in a few weeks (we love her!)! We are working hard to put on a shower for her and it is my job (sorry, opportunity) to make the invitations and favors - all of them!
I usually wouldn't have any hesitations in making them, however with our upcoming move, almost all of my supplies have been packed! I have been forced to become 'creative' using the limited supplies I have on hand.
The family seems to like the invites I came up with and the little favors we are going to give out. Now, I am busy making all of the invites before this week is over.
I will post some pictures (hopefully tonight) and let me know what you think.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Working Hard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
can't wait to see them!
Hey Janet, I just noticed the 'Tip Junkie' banner on your sidebar! This is kind of random I guess, but the woman who runs that site is actually in my ward here in Texas. :)
Post a Comment