I am a big fan of sketches for mapping out my layouts. There are a number of great sketch blogs, published books, and magazines sharing all kinds of blueprints for great scrapbook layouts. The problem is that they are all over the place and I am constantly having to go hunting for the 'perfect' layout.
I have been wanting to better organize this and was inspired by a storage solution I read on some blog (sorry, can't remember where!). This lady cut up all her blueprint ideas and used a Rolodex to store them. How smart! I didn't use a Rolodex but a cue card storage container. I placed the cut up blueprints on cue cards and organized them by number of pictures in each layout.
I made dividers by covering one side of a cue card with patterned paper and placing the picture number on a tab I made on top of the card.
I am excited to start using my layout box and more excited because I won't have to go searching for the perfect layout for hours!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Layout Storage
at 12:02 a.m.
Labels: Craft Idea - Storage, Tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment