Friday, January 25, 2008

Date Night

Almost everyone I know has a set night for going on a date with their spouse every week. I think I can count on my fingers the number of times Dan and I have gone out in the (almost) 10 years we have been married. I wish we could go out every week!

So, since I won't be going out tonight, I thought I would have my own 'date' night by myself! First, I am going to treat myself and the kids to a pizza dinner. Then, after they are asleep, I think I am going to do some more scrapbooking (maybe a page or 2). I am also hoping to see "Stardust". Dan & I went out with Dan't parents a while ago and saw this when it first came out. I loved it! If you are looking for a good movie, you should check this one out!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: