Seriously, were does the time go? So, I have ALREADY messed up by not blogging last week!!
We had a little breakthrough with Christian. He can now say "down"! Awesome!! So, they may not be the first words that a typical child would normally say, but to me, it is great to hear him say anything!
This past week was a really bad week for our little guy. He had such a huge meltdown on Tuesday that his preschool teachers called me to go get him. Boy, it was really bad. It is so hard playing the guessing game. He can't tell us what is wrong and I don't have a clue most of the time.
Dan and I (ok, mostly me)have decided that Christian needs more to his current preschool program and right after Christmas he will be starting at another school. It will be a longer drive for me (it is in Waterloo) but overall, I think it will be much better for him. To our advantage, the team from Kidsability who has been working with him since September will help with the transition to the new school. His private speech pathologist will also come in to the new school and we get to keep our current case worker from KW Habilitation which I am SO HAPPY about!
I just noticed that I haven't posted those craft pictures. . .yikes, I better find the camera first! Speaking of crafts, Katie, yes, I will show you exactly how that CTR thing is made.
Tomorrow morning Christian and I are joining 200+ preschoolers on a train ride. He should like it, I mean all this kid watches is Thomas the Train! Actually, I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will find the camera and remember to take it with me so I can post some pictures.
I better get to bed so that I can be awake on this train ride tomorrow.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Time Flying
at 11:05 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment