My computer crashed a while ago and I am still trying to get files and settings back on it. It has been a nightmare sometimes. Tonight, something that I thought would take 10 minutes ended up taking hours to do!
Lianna's best friend, Holden is moving to the States this weekend. She is so sad that he is leaving her. So sad, that she has even 'composed' a song about it and is constantly singing it! Lianna & Holden have been together in preschool for 2 years and did 2 weeks of summer day camp last year. They were both looking forward to doing that again this summer but Holden's mom and dad have received job offers, and with family living close by they have decided to move. Lianna insisted that we make him something so that he would remember her. We decided on a photo frame. Libi picked out the colour and how she wanted it done. All I was supposed to do was print off a picture and place it into the frame. Of course that took me a while until Dan was nice enough to figure out why the printer wasn't printing. Hopefully Holden will like it. Lianna is so proud of it!
Christian is sick again. He spent most of the winter sick and now he has that cough again. I did have some medicine left over from last time so I am hoping that will help. I have a feeling that we will be making a trip to the Dr's. though.








1 comments:
So cute!!! Especially the picture.
Post a Comment